- You are here
- Offshore Patrol Vessels
- OPV 52
The OPV 52 is KERSHIP’s answer to customers requesting a new generation of heavily armed OPVs.
The OPV 52 is a compact and versatile vessel able to meet the operational requirements of the current maritime environment, from patrol missions in EEZs to littoral defence operations thanks to advanced on board equipment and fast intervention and true combat capabilities.
The OPV 52 design benefits from the C-SHARP® innovative hull shape for unmatched overall global performances.
- Compact and versatile design with complete system integration
- Powerful combat system able to perform surface and aerial warfare and deal with symmetrical threats
- 60° vision bridge for increased search capabilities
- Fast launching and recovery of intervention RHIB through a stern ramp
- POLARIS® sea proven mission management system
- Patented innovative C-SHARP® hull shape for unmatched autonomy, seakeeping and operability performances
- European shipbuilding standards and compliance with BV military rules
- Cost effective, robust, easy to operate and maintain